Smile Makeover – East York, Ontario
The Streamlined Path to a Stunning New Look
Some patients’ teeth have aesthetic issues that cannot be addressed by a single cosmetic service. If that is true in your case, we may urge you to consider investing in our smile makeover service. This customized treatment plan can combine multiple procedures, which will work together to help you achieve your goals in the most efficient way possible. It is the best way for patients with serious imperfections in their teeth and gums to discover a new and confident glow!
Why Choose Donlands Family Dentistry for a Smile Makeover?
- Preview Your Results with Virtual Smile Design
- Experienced & Detail-Oriented Dental Team
- Treatment Customized to Your Preferences
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
A smile makeover starts with a consultation. We will examine your mouth and ask you about your goals. If you have any inspiration photos for your new look, be sure to bring them. We will take some pictures of your smile and upload them into our virtual smile design software so you can get a realistic preview of your results.
Once we settle on your treatment plan, you may go through a number of different procedures, including:
- Restorative services to improve your oral health.
- Invisalign to get your teeth into proper alignment.
- Gum recontouring to provide you with a beautifully framed smile.
- Metal-free restorations to replace unsightly metal crowns and bridges.
- Teeth whitening to get rid of stubborn dental stains.
- Veneers or bonding to cover chips, cracks, and other imperfections.
Depending on what services you need, the smile makeover process could take anywhere from a few weeks to several months or longer.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
Some people think of a smile makeover as something superficial, but that is not the truth. It can have real, tangible benefits. For example:
- You may look younger.
- Other people may perceive you as being more approachable, attractive, and successful. As a result, you may have more success both in your career and in social situations.
- Your results could last for several years (some services can provide a lifetime of benefits).
- Your oral health may improve, both as a result of your treatments and because you may feel strong motivation to maintain your new look.
- Your emotional health and self-esteem may increase.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
The cost of a smile makeover varies greatly from case to case. It depends on which specific treatments you undergo and how extensive those treatments are. Most people end up paying at least a few thousand dollars. In some cases, the cost can be tens of thousands of dollars. During your consultation, we will discuss some numbers with you and make adjustments to your treatment plan if possible so everything will fit into your budget. We do not want you to encounter any unpleasant surprises when the time comes to pay for your new smile, so you can always expect us to be upfront and candid about pricing information.